Image Map

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Muzzah!

A father may turn his back on his child, brothers and sisters may become inveterate enemies, husbands may desert their wives, wives their husbands. But a mother's love endures through all. ~Washington Irving


For a long time now it's been just me, my sister, and my Mom. She raised us up from scratch into the fine women we are today. I've blogged about my Mom a few times before. And I can't really add much more to those posts. They sum up everything I feel about my Mom and my upbringing.
Soooo..here are some fun, random facts about my Mom!

~ My sister and I call her Muzzah when we are being silly
~ I call her Momma the rest of the time
~ She HATES onions
~ She sings in the church choir
~ But she pretty much sings anywhere (life is a musical in this family)
~ She is the fourth child out of seven (I think..lol. Watch me be wrong)
~ She is a fixer (like me!)
~ She is a worrier (llliiikkee me!)
~ She loves playing Farmville
~ She doesn't drink beer
~ She enjoys going to the movies
~ She makes the best banana pancakes


As for my Dad...well, I've blogged about him too.

1 comment:

  1. I love the last picture of mom. I wish I could see her like that again.

    ReplyDelete