Image Map

Saturday, October 30, 2010

100 Truths

WHAT WAS YOUR:

1. Last beverage: coffee

2. Last phone call: My seester

3. Last text message: My husband..'Where are you'..he had lost me at the book store

4. Last song you listened to: Something by Metallica I'm sure

5. Last time you cried: Last week.

HAVE YOU EVER:

7. Been cheated on: Oh, I'm sure

8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Yes

9. Lost someone special: Yes

10. Been depressed: Yes

11. Been drunk and threw up: Only once

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:

12. Purple

13. Pink

14. Green

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:(2010)

15. Made a new friend: I've met quite a few new people but none of them are to the point of friend.

16. Fallen out of love: No

17. Laughed until you cried: Yes

18. Met someone who changed you: No

19. Found out who your true friends were: Yes, yes I did

20. Found out someone was talking about you: No but I'm sure they have

21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: Yes

22. Done a stupid crazy thing that had you smiling for weeks: No..I'm boring like that

23. How many kids do you want to have: At this point I'd take one

24. Do you have any pets: Oh yeah, two dogs and three cats

25. Do you want to change your name: No

26. What did you do for your last birthday: I had a big ol' party and it was GREAT!

27. What time did you wake up today: 8:45

28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Sleeping

29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Next weekend

30. Last time you saw your Mother: A few weekends ago

31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: I wish the litter box cleaned itself and the dust bunnies put themselves in the trash

32. What are you listening to right now: Me..typing, Lola..huffing, Squeak..cleaning himself

33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Every day at work

34. What's getting on your nerves right now: Christmas cards

35. Most visited webpage: Facebook

36. What's your real name: Virginia

37. Nicknames: Jinny, VivJ, Seester

38. Relationship Status: Very married

39. Zodiac sign: Leo (with stage fright..crazy, I know)

40. Male or female?: Female

41. Elementary: I went to two, one is closed now and the other was a Catholic school

42. Middle School: Named after an astronaut and the building is round

43. High school/college: High school campus was huge..over 40 acres..1000 kids in graduating class. Went to college online.

44. Hair colour: Brown

45. Long or short: Long

46. Height: 5'something

47. Do you have a crush on someone: Yeah, a big one

48: What do you like about yourself: I don't know. I'm pretty normal, nothing stands out.

49. Piercings: Ears

50. Tattoos: Just two..for now

51. Righty or lefty: Right

FIRSTS :

52. First surgery: Laparoscopy in 2006

53. First piercing: Ears

54. First best friend: Vanessa, Amy, Jennifer, Brandy

55. First sport you joined: T-ball

56. First vacation: I dont know. Probably California when I was a baby.

RIGHT NOW

59. Eating: Nothing

60. Drinking: coffee

61. I'm about to: go run errands..boo.

62. Listening to: Didn't I already answer this? Jeremy flipping through our recipe book.

63. Waiting on: nothing.

YOUR FUTURE :

64. Want kids? Yeah

65. Get Married? Done

66. Career? Done, unfortunately

WHICH IS BETTER

(on who?)

67. Lips or eyes: Lips

68. Hugs or kisses: hugs

69. Shorter or taller: Taller, but it doesnt have to be by much

70. Older or Younger: doesnt matter, its more about the maturity level

71. Romantic or spontaneous: Both?

72. Nice stomach or nice arms: arms

73. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive

74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship

75. Trouble maker or hesitant: Why hesitant? Why not 'mature' or 'responsible'?

HAVE YOU EVER:

76. Kissed a stranger: No

77. Drank hard liquor: Yes

78. Lost glasses/contacts: No

79. Sex on first date: No

80. Broken someone's heart: Probably

82. Been arrested: No

83. Turned someone down: Yes

84. Cried when someone died: Yes

85. Fallen for a friend: Yes

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

86. Yourself: Sometimes

87. Miracles: Yes, even though none have been thrown my way lately. I still believe they happen.

88. Love at first sight: Yes, although it never happened to me.

89. Heaven: Yes

90. Santa Claus: Yes, in a fashion

91. Kiss on the first date: Sure

92. Angels: Yes

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time? Yes

95. Did you sing today: In my head

96. Ever cheated on somebody?: Yes

97. If you could go back in time: I would go back to when I was eleven and punch him in the face.

98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it: I probably would. I don't remember a specific day.

99. Are you afraid of falling in love: No, no one should be.

100. Posting this as 100 truths? Yes.



No comments:

Post a Comment