Image Map

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Random Ramblings

~ Work is keeping me busy, busy, busy. We've been running overtime, which means 10 hour work days. The sun is barely coming up when I get to work..and going down when I get out. Makes me feel a tad bit rushed to do anything else in the evening.

But, I'm not sweating it. For one, the last paycheck of these year is gonna' be sweet! And two, I only have 10 more work days until I'm on vacation!!!

I'll be off for 11 whole days. ELEVEN!! Come on vacation!!

~ I put my Christmas cards in the mail last night. Shew! I can check it off the list. We didn't even send cards last year, which was just down right depressing. But this year I got it together and had some made. They are super adorable and festive. And Jeremy and I both love the picture that we picked to be on it.

~ We only have a handful of gifts left to pick up and we will be done with Christmas shopping. I ordered several things from Amazon.com and everything has arrived (very quickly, I might add). Now, I have to get to wrappin'. Jeremy got me some nifty pull string bows for my presents. I love those things!

~ Everyone keeps mentioning that I haven't really said what I want for Christmas. Or maybe they know of things I want, but can't decide what to get. I have to admit the things on my wish list are a little pricey, so I'm not expecting anything from it. Even so, I am just giddy about Christmas this year. I have no clue what I'm gonna' get but it doesn't even matter! I can't wait!

~ I can't help but think about how I was feeling around this time last year. Not good, not good at all. This year has not gone exactly as we have planned, but we have still been very blessed. And I'm so thankful that I'm no longer in this place or this place

My message from the Universe:

Truth be told, Jinny, it takes so very, very little to be happy.

But you knew that.

Whew -
The Universe


Isn't that so true?

No comments:

Post a Comment