It keeps me connected. When I am hours away from an interstate and it takes me forever to drive anywhere to see anyone or do anything, Facebook keeps me connected to the 'outside world'.
Saturday, November 5, 2011
I'm thankful for Facebook
Facebook makes me feel like I am at a big house party. There are people you know and some you might not know very well. You can wonder in and out of conversations. You can snap a picture on the back patio and share it with the people up on the second floor. You can drag someone into the bathroom to have a "private" conversation. You can witness a couple having a fight on the front lawn...and then making up on the couch later on. You can leave for a little bit and walk back in hours later like 'Hey y'all! What did I miss?'
It keeps me connected. When I am hours away from an interstate and it takes me forever to drive anywhere to see anyone or do anything, Facebook keeps me connected to the 'outside world'.

It keeps me connected. When I am hours away from an interstate and it takes me forever to drive anywhere to see anyone or do anything, Facebook keeps me connected to the 'outside world'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I decided to stop facebooking for Lent last year, when I got back on... 2 of my friend's marriages had ended. I would've had no idea if it weren't for the FB.
ReplyDelete