HHHHeeeyyy, Y'all!!! I stolez my Mom's laptop to share with y'all my fabulousness. Iz been watching her tap-tap-tap away on this funny looking box for a long, long time and I thinkz I have it down pretty good. SSShhhhhhh...don't tell her!
 |
| Me, stealing Moms laptop computer thingy. |
It's FRIDAYZ! Which means time to relax with some wine. Wait a minutez...Momma does not let me have wine. Boo. Waterz will have to do. But I am always relaxing. I am Lola, relaxing iz what I do. Oh, and barking at the mailman..and the neighbors..and those leafs that keep blowingz down my street. Um, EXCUSE ME..this is MY street..stupid leafs.
 |
| Me, pretending to drink some winez. |
Daddy says I sound likez a gremlin. I don't knowz what that is, but it must be wonderful and cute. Cause that is exactly what I am. Mom tells me so all the timez. When I take my peoplez for a walk {I swearz, Daddy gets SO excited to go on the walks}, all the other humanz want to stop and talk to me..and pet me..and tell me how cute I iz. And at the drive-thru thingy places, I knowz all those humanz want to see me. Everybody lovez the Lola girl....everybodyz.
 |
Me, watching leafs. Iz got my eye on you, leafs!
|
OMG! Foundz this on that youtube thingy place. Momma is ALWAYS on that place shaking her booty to the music.
No comments:
Post a Comment