Image Map

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Stitch Fix #2 {Updated}


I wasn't expecting my next Stitch Fix box until Friday at the earliest. So, it was a nice surprise to come home yesterday and find it waiting for me on the kitchen table.


I like to think of my first Stitch Fix box as a 'getting to know you' box. The stylist are trying to figure me out so I opened it with that in mind. The styling of my first box wasn't spot on, and that's ok. I provided as much feedback as I could in hopes that this next box would be tweaked. And I wasn't disappointed. I can tell that this box has been styled to try and match my taste.

Item #1 - BC Footwear Dash Slip-on Sandal ($60) - {return}


These slip-on sandals aren't really my style. I found them to be a little clunky on my feet. Someone else might love them, they would go with many things. Very easy to just throw on but looks a little more put together than flip flops. But they just aren't for me.

Item #2 - Kut From the Kloth Hadleigh Wide Leg Denim Trouser ($80) {kept}


I mentioned that I was on the hunt for the perfect pair of trouser jeans. So my stylist (who is different than the stylist from my last box) sent me these. The fit is spot on (I'm not sure how they are doing that), but the length I'm not sure about. These are petite and I can't decide if they are too short with heels/wedges (see top photos) because they are slightly too long to wear with ballet flats (see bottom photos). What do y'all think? Would I be ok wearing them with my wedges? They don't look too short do they? If I couldn't wear them with my wedges then I would have to get them hemmed up slightly so I could wear them with ballet flats.

I need your advise!! Help a sister out!

Item #3 - Fun2Fun Katniss Crochet Yoke Top ($44) - {return}


I love the pattern of this shirt. The crochet detail at top is different and unique. I'd probably keep it, but the bottom hem of this shirt was a little tight around my hips and booty. So the style is right, but the fit was just a little off.

Item #4 Pixley Edolie Mixed Material Top ($54) {return}


I like this top a lot. It's more casual than the other tops in this box, which is fine with me. It's comfortable. I like that it has contrasting sides. I know it's hard to see in the photo, but it has a little bit of a hi-low hem, the back hem is longer than the front hem. I could dress this up or down.

Item #5 Daniel Rainn Sheera Split Neck Knit Top ($58) {return}


Another cute top that could easily be dressed up or down. It's not as casual as the top above and it's less of a "tank top" style, so I could probably get away with wearing this blouse to work.

I really loved that all the tops in this box were easy to throw on and go, but they all had really great pattern and color to them. The shoes were another miss, but that's ok. I'm really torn about the pants. They make me look skinny, so there is that, I'm just unsure of the length. I have a day or two to think it over before I decide. Tell me what y'all think of this box.

I ended up returned all the tops. I just couldn't justify the price of them. I adjusted the pricing on my style profile so we will see how my next box turns out. I did decide to keep the jeans. Everyone told me I should, so I listened to them.





If you'd like to try Stitch Fix, please use my referral link to sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment