Image Map

Friday, March 25, 2016

Bold Stripe Stripe Top


I was able to splurge a little on myself in the last two weeks. I ordered my first stitch fix box, which is on it's way to me as I type. And I ordered this bold stripe stripe top from Flaunt Boutique (I follow them on instagram @flauntboutiquetx)


It did take two weeks to get to me, but when I inquired about the shipment they responded relatively quick and were super nice. The description says this top fits true to size,  Small:2-4 Medium:6-8 Large:10-12. I ordered a medium.

 
 
The first things I noticed when I took it out of the package was 1) the material is super soft but 2) heavy enough not to be sheer or see through (I'm wearing a purple bra under the top). When I held it up I thought it looked a little big to be a medium, but it is suppose to be a relaxed fit. And it is. I guess you would say this top is very flowy. Is that a word, flowy? Well it is now.


 

As a petite curvy girl, this top kind of breaks all the rules since it doesn't do a thing for my figure. But...I can't help but like it. The different colored stripes with the contrasting back are really cute. And I cannot deny that this shirt has 'comfy' written all over it.




I might try and order again from Flaunt Boutique, something not so flowy, to see how their sizing is. They have a super cute selection of clothing, so if you like shopping via instragram (like me), you should go check them out.


No comments:

Post a Comment