Image Map

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Gearing up for Halloween


Halloween has been a bit of a bummer holiday for the last few years. We have no kids so there are no school festivals or trunk-and-treat events. Door to door trick or treaters are rare in our neighborhood. And we aren't ones to hit the bars.

So usually we just pull the curtains, turn off the lights, and hide in the back of the house to avoid those random (as in one every other year) trick-or-treaters.

But this year...this year we are actually getting dressed up in costumes and going to a Halloween party. Our friends are hosting it and we wanted to have some fun games for the kids, so I handled the bean bag toss.

First, I stitched up some bean bags.

And then I worked on the board. I'm no artist, unlike my husband, and this is my first attempt at making anything like this. I am NO professional, but I think it will work ok.


Can't wait to show y'all our costumes! What do you have planned for Halloween?


No comments:

Post a Comment