Image Map

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

CLEAR! *Ka-CHUNK*


So...There has obviously been no blogging going on lately. Honestly, I haven't thought much about my blog the last month or so. Maybe I've outgrown it? Maybe I'm tired of reading the same things over and over? Maybe I'm becoming too afraid to post deeper ponderings for fear of offending someone? Maybe I have nothing more, superficially, to share than what I already post on FB and Instagram? Honestly if you follow me on either of those social platforms then you pretty much know what's going on with me. And maybe I feel like the only people that read this blog are the same people who follow me other places. In that case, there really isn't a need to reiterate....is there?

Maybe 2015 will be the year I decide to keep blogging or hang up the keyboard for good.



No comments:

Post a Comment