Image Map

Thursday, October 9, 2014

I is for...Illegal


Day 9 - Best/worst Halloween memory

Some of my favorite Halloween memories are from high school. My friends would all pile into someone's car and go egging houses. I'm sure my mom loves reading things like that. Ha. I was a good kid, but I wasn't a saint. I'd post pictures, but there isn't any photographic evidence of our activities. And this was pre-cell phones and social media.

My worst Halloween memory has to be right after we moved into our house. I was so excited about Halloween and getting all the trick or treaters. We went all out with the goofy decorations and bought a ton of candy. And then we didn't get any trick or treaters. We never did get many visitors so now we just turn off all the lights and close the curtains.




No comments:

Post a Comment