Image Map

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

A is for...All the stuff

 
I'm going to try this stinkin' post a day thingy, because Casey twisted my arm. As you all may know, I have had very little success with these types of things. But apparently I'm a glutton for guilt because I just keep trying.
 
So, on to my next probable failure.
 
Day one prompt is: 1. If you won the lottery you'd...
 
I'd buy ALL the stuff. That was my first thought. I would buy all of the stuff. Honestly, I'd be really boring and invest a lot of it, so I could hopefully live off the interest for the rest of my life. After that I'd buy my mom a house. I would set money aside as college funds for my nephew and nieces. I'd help my sister with whatever venture she wanted to pursue (right now its massage therapy school, I'd totally help her with that). I'd donate to animal rescue, music/art programs, and social services. 
 
I guess after that..then I would buy all the stuff. All the fun stuff. Houses and cars, guitars and shoes. I'd travel..I don't know where...maybe to ALL the places...twice.

It's fun to dream about, but honestly I'm not sure how happy I would be with all that money. More money, more problems (the rap Gods do not lie).


Helene in Between

No comments:

Post a Comment