Image Map

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Currently...

Current book(s):

The Rake and the Recluse by Jenn LeBlanc
Sweet Release by Pamela Clare

Current Playlist:

What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction
Glad You Came - The Wanted
Starship - Nicki Minaj
*I'm a pop music junky*

Current Color:

Melon

Current Food:

Maple and brown sugar oatmeal with bananas

Current Favorite Shows:

Game of Thrones (LOVE this series..LOVE it), Falling Skies, The Big Bang Theory, Criminal Minds (although I'm afraid my interest is waning), The Deadliest Catch

Current Needs:

A teleporting machine

Current Triumphs:

Keeping my shit together {for the most part} over the last month and a half.

Current Banes of My Existence:

Allergies (my pets, not mine) and the burrs from the backyard. Is anyone else battling the burrs this year? I can't let Duke back in the house without spending 10 minutes on the porch picking burrs from his tail.

Current Celebrity Crush:

Kit Harrington. Gosh he's cute.



Current #1 Blessing:

My husband. I acknowledge that I can be a little overwhelming sometimes with my worries, he validates my feelings by telling me I'm not (completely) crazy. I feel like the two of us can get through anything together.

Current Indulgence:

None. I've been on a spending diet this month.

Current Outfit:

I'm in my denim jeans and a v-neck t-shirt. Pretty standard summer outfit.

Current Excitement:

Countdown to VANCOUVER in July. I can't wait.

Current Mood:

Relived. I'm hoping the craziness that has been my life for the last several weeks is finally coming to an end.

Current Favorite Quote:



Current Wish List:

I want a spa day, real bad. Thinking I might ask for some pampering for my birthday coming up.

Current Favorite Products:

Hempz Pomegranate Herbal Body Moisturizer. My sister gave it to me and I'm loving it.


No comments:

Post a Comment