Image Map

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Good news!


We don't have rats!!!

I know...I know..you have no idea what I'm talking about.

Last week, we started hearing scratching in the attic crawl space...the wall...under the house. We would hear it mostly in the mornings and it would come and go. We talked about it and both agreed that a squirrel may have found its way into our attic and Jeremy would take a look at the roof to see if he could find how it might have snuck in.

That was before I walked down the driveway to grab the paper one morning and found a dead rat.

Oh, heck no!

I called pest control that very day. And they came out to take a look at our house today. The guy was very nice and looked in all of our closets, where the air conditioner is, where the water heater is, under our sinks. He banged around on our ceiling and walls and we all stood there listening for any tell-tell signs of scurrying. But I didn't hear anything..and trust me I was listening hard. He took a walk around the outside of our house.

He was very certain that we do not have a rat problem.

Thank goodness.



No comments:

Post a Comment