Image Map

Friday, October 28, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday - Jeremy Edition


1. When I was a kid I wanted to be   an Air Force pilot  when I grew up.

2. As an adult, my dream job would be   a musician     .

3. W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like  my Dad and James Hetfield  .

4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was    a punk rocker. I remember having spiky hair and wearing a clip-on earring and my Mom putting make-up on me .

5. My favorite childhood toy was    Transformer, GoBots, He-Man, GI Joes, Thundercats.

6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when  my brothers and I went into a trailer home that the family was in the process of moving out of. The door was unlocked so we didn't technically break in but we still shouldn't have been there. Some other kids also knew about this unlocked trailer home and had stolen a few things from the family that was transitioning out of the trailer, but when we got caught in that house we all got in trouble for the stolen items.


7. I get daily inspiration from    my wife, music, my friends, and ice cold beer.



1 comment:

  1. That was fun! I think boys get to have a lot more fun than girls...at least when we were younger anyway! ;)

    ReplyDelete