Image Map

Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday, Friday..gotta get down on Friday

Play along HERE!


1. My current obsession is hurricane glasses. I can't stop thinking about hurricane glasses..and how I need some for the living room coffee table. Now, if only I could find a good looking pair that don't cost an arm and a leg.

2.  80 degree weather make me happy. This summer has been rough, y'all. And that's coming from someone that has lived here my entire life. I can't even tell you how much I am looking forward to cooler weather. The mornings have been absolutely wonderful lately.
 
3. My greatest strength is  uummm...

4.    My high expectations of everyone else   is my greatest weakness.

5. My life is   blissfully ordinary. I thank God every day for all my blessings.

6. In high school I was  fairly average {are y'all seeing a trend here?} I wasn't popular, but I had plenty of friends.

7. When I'm super tired   I lose my focus. I stare off into space a lot, day dream a lot, trail off in mid-sentence a lot.




No comments:

Post a Comment