Image Map

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Nothing Better Than

  • Wearing one of Jeremy's long sleeve shirts while I'm lounging around the house.
  • The "big" boss sending an email saying "I agree w/you". I want to print it out and frame it.
  • My Boys (the Cowboys..duh) making it work two weeks in a row. Might not be pretty, but we like to play a little down and dirty.
  • Walking the dogs at the end of the day and airing our frustrations from the work day. By the time we get back around to the house we are done complaining and can enjoy our evening.
  • Seeing all the rain. It might not always be right on top of us, but it's been around. And after so long of being without it..without a HINT of it..even a glimpse of rain is welcome.
  • Overtime at work right before the Holiday season. I'll be doing some Christmas shopping very soon.
  • The front yard spigot getting fixed...finally {Love you, Honey}. There has been a leak in our spigot for weeks now and it's finally fixed. I can't even describe how happy it makes me to walk up to the front door and see DRY dirt and not a small mud puddle. It's the little things, people.
  • My neices and nephew making me feel special. I always try to make them feel special and loved but I'm amazed at how special and loved they make ME feel.



No comments:

Post a Comment