Image Map

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday



{one} when was the last time you used a pay phone (if ever)?
It was back in high school, maybe 10th grade sometime. So..15 years ago..about.

{two} did you ever fail a subject in school?
Yep, I failed Algebra I. I had to take summer school classes to bring my grade up to passing. I HATE MATH!

{three} where do you go to get your favorite hamburger/cheeseburger?
It's a local place that also has the best seasoned fries.

{four} have you ever served jury duty?
No, but I barely registered to vote last year. BUT..oddly enough my husband just received a jury summons in the mail today. Freaky.

{five} how old were you when you moved out of your parents’ house?
18. My Mom didn't think I was ready. Jeremy wasn't sure he was ready. I told him I was moving into an apartment with or without him {he did move in with me}.

{six} what is your favorite color to wear?
This is SO boring, but I love to wear grey.

{seven} do you have a pair of shoes that you wear all the time?
I have a cute pair of silver jeweled flat sandals. I know "jeweled" makes them sound sort of fancy, but they are casual but cute. They are like my flip flops, I wear them all the time.

{eight} do you enjoy talk radio?
Nope. Unless Kidd Kraddick in the morning counts..which I don't think it does.

{nine} if you could turn one unhealthy food into a healthy one, what food would it be?
Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream

{ten} who is the best speaker you’ve ever heard in person?
Hhmm, my choices are very limited. I guess I would have to say the Sweet Potato Queen, Jill Conner Browne. Southern and sassy.





2 comments:

  1. Just found you via Texas Blogging Gals! Love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Color me boring too, but I like wearing grey. Camel is another neutral I wear the heck out of, but probably also makes me boring.

    ReplyDelete