Image Map

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Carrie Bradshaw would die.

I was inspired by Tangled in Texas as she showed off her mad organizing skills. I've mentioned my closet before..and the very limited real estate it is. But now I will show you..and you will see what this fashionista has to deal with.

This.....is my closet. Well, not MMMYYY closet. I share it with Jeremy. So, really, only half of it is mine. No, I'm not kidding.


When we moved in to this house there was only the standard metal bar in this closet. Obviously, that wasn't going to work for us so we've had to be a little more creative with our storage. Thanks goodness shoes come with shoe boxes.


See that box that looks like its throwing up cute sandals? That is my sandal box. Even though my closet is tiny, the floor can sometimes turn into the Bermuda triangle for flip flops/sandals/flats.


Yes, those are my BRAS hanging on the back of the closet door. I couldn't bear shoving them in a overstuffed drawer (we have a dresser with four drawers..two are his and two are mine..that and this closet is truly the extent to our clothing storage).


I DREAM of the day we have a wonderfully large, humungo closet. Big enough to SLEEP in! Or at least room enough to stack shoe boxes all the way to the ceiling.




4 comments:

  1. I share a walk-in with my boyfriend now but I dream of the day with my PERSONAL CLOSET! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh girl! i don't know how you do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out!

    OMG if you lived closer, I would totally come to your house and help you make it more functional! I would even bring *beverages*. LOL! ;)

    We've lived six different places in the almost nine years we've been married. Each closet definitely had its own challenges!I WISH we had a closet as big as a small bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG closet is very crucial to me. The reason why I only have a cloths in my closet according on a particular Season. And the rest are bundled-up in the suitcase! Soo tiring but no choice grrrr.
    Hey do you mind to follow my Blog too? Please xxxxx:)

    Thanks,
    Yen-Yen

    ReplyDelete