Image Map

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hold On Tight

How did you know that Jeremy was a keeper?

I have turned this question over in my mind again and again. How to answer..how to answer. So, I went back to the beginning (I am waiting for Vizzini - Quick, name that movie!). And I have to be honest, after being with Jeremy for 11+ years, the details from the beginning are getting fuzzy.

How can I explain that every time I would leave campus for lunch my whole insides would light up when he would be in the parking lot waiting for me?

How can I explain the overwhelming comfort I would feel just from holding his hand?

How can I explain how hard it was to leave him at the end of every night when everything inside of me was screaming to just stay with him?

How can I explain that when he talked about forever I knew, without a shadow of a doubt, that he would always be true to me?

I really can't explain it, I really can't. We are a near perfect combination of yin and yang and it was obvious from the start how much we suited each other. And I just knew that if I wanted a husband that was good-hearted, hard working, loyal, and faithful then I had better hold on to him with both hands.

So I did.




3 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this! You two sound just perfect for each other =) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet! Hubby love/admiration is great.

    That picture kicks butt. Quite the arteest.

    ReplyDelete