1. Fridays are...for slacking off at work, enjoying a second glass of wine at dinner, for date nights (in or out), for fun window shopping trips (or maybe just shopping trips if its a pay day Friday), for staying up later than usual, for starting that new book.
2. Sleeping in late, spending an entire day reading a really good book front to back, laughing so hard I cry, being married to my best friend, fashion text messages with my sister, weekend trips to visit my girlfriends, holidays with my entire family, babies, my 3 year old niece Dolly, my snorty gremlin dog Lola make me terribly happy.
3. Something that inspires me is...nature inspires my creativity, my Mom inspires the type of life I choose to live, my sister and best friend inspire my sense of style, people who take seemingly nothing and make it into something inspire my hope that there is more for me out there.
4. If I had the day off today I would..stayed in bed and slept late. We only have one vehicle so if I do stay home I don't really get to run around unless I wake up to take Jeremy to work, so most days off are 'stay in my PJs and be lazy' days.
5. If I had to put a label on my home decor style, I would say my style is..."casually eclectic". There is nothing formal or fussy about our home. We have furniture pieces that have both traditional and modern lines mixed in together. We enjoy a lot of color, from the oranges, greens, yellows, and blues on the wall to the framed comic books, painted canvas, and photographs we use as wall decor. Most of our tchotchkes come with a story rather than being bought just for decoration purposes. Our little love cottage is stuffed full of personality that screams US.
6. Concerning politics I would say I'm...Switzerland. Government as a whole has its head up its ass.
7. I'd like to go to...Scotland...so I could...see my fine looking red headed husband out there in that rugged landscape, chase some sheep, feel the energy of the land (which I fully believe is different from the energy of THIS land).