Image Map

Friday, November 5, 2010

'Cause You Gotta Have Friends

A good friend is a connection to life - a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world. ~Lois Wyse



1. My husband. He really is my very best friend. He knows me inside and out. There is nothing I have to hide from him. There isn't anything I can't talk to him about. He makes me laugh. I love just being with him.





2. My seester. Friends and friends, but my sister is my blood. I know she will ALWAYS be there. She is family. She gets where I am coming from (because she came from there too!).



3. Jennifer. My SWB 4 life. She is the first friend I made as an 'adult' and it turns out we went to elementary school together...small world. We get each other on so many levels. Being friends with Jennifer is easy. We have a blast when we are together, but don't sweat it if we haven't spoken in weeks. She and I have the type of friendship that we don't have to tell each other what all we would do for each other. If she called me up and 2 AM and needed me to come and watch her kids because of an emergency I would TOTALLY do that for her...and she knows that. She trusts me with her dog..hey, that says a lot!



4. Julia. We have a lot of history. A lot. Mucho. Oh the stories we could tell. She cracks me up. And no matter how much time has passed we just pick it up like we just talked yesterday. We've been friends since junior high. There was a year in there that she wanted to kick my ass. I've been searched by police for her. And there is always Mexico.





No comments:

Post a Comment