Image Map

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Places I've Been

I've traveled a little within the USA. Oklahoma, California, Minnesota, Florida. But there are three trips that stick out in my mind.

1. Colorado. This is the vacation we talk about most. We visited Colorado in May of 2007 for a week. This was the trip that I finally was able to met my friends face to face. Let me explain, for years I've been part of a very close online community of wacky, wonderful women. I 'speak' to these ladies every day online but have yet to meet all of them in the flesh. This trip to Colorado was a chance to finally hug their necks and see their faces. Colorado is a beautiful state. The weather couldn't have been better while we were there. I am aching to go back (especially now that I've lost weight..I have hikes to tackle..that tackled ME last time).

2. Hawaii. Jeremy and I decided to go to Hawaii to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. If you are going to celebrate, might as well go big..right? Hawaii had it's ups and downs but it was still a wonderful vacation with my husband. I don't know if I will ever get a chance to go back...I hope so..especially for the summer. It was SO windy while we were there that we didn't really get to enjoy the beach and the water like I wanted. So...here's to next time...hopefully?!
3. New York. It truly was the trip of a lifetime. Even though I got sick while I was there, I was a little paranoid about being mugged on the street, and I was TOO fat..I am so thankful I had the chance to go to New York with those three young ladies. It was...a whirlwind. It was...freakin' cold, y'all! I want to go back (do I sound like a broken record?) in the spring when Central Park is alive with color..with my husband so I can kiss him while riding in a horse-drawn carriage.





No comments:

Post a Comment