Image Map

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Fear

1. Deep water. I've always had a fear of water. It took me for-ever to wash my own hair in the bathtub. I'm not sure why I'm so scared. It's not like I have ever been close to drowning. I was sort of born with it. Once, when we were in Florida, I just about refused to get on a speed boat to go to an island.
2. I mentioned that I was claustrophobic. Yeah, crowded spaces are NOT for me.

3. I'm afraid of getting fat again. It's sort of an irrational fear. I have an eye on the scale (and it hasn't budged in months) but I still worry that one morning I might wake up and be 200+ lbs again. Totally irrational (but that's fear for ya).




1 comment:

  1. I have a fear of heights, not for myself really, but of other people plummeting over rails and such.

    I am also scared of getting wrinkles. Not the regular smile lines but all over lines. My mother and her mother both had a lot. (My mom had some work done, STILL has some). They both smoked and I try and stay out of the sun but...

    ReplyDelete