Image Map

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What's In A Name?

When I started this blog I wanted to call it something catchy, something easy to remember. But I also wanted it to be something that reflected who I was..who I am.

I'm not a mommy blogger. Not a foodie. Not a fashion blogger. Not a political blogger. Not a travel blogger.

I am nothing so pin-pointed as all that.

What I am is a normal girl.

I work a very boring desk job...and have for the last twelve years.

I am married to the love of my life..and have been for the last ten years.

I live in a cozy little house that always needs some work.

I have bills to pay.

Hairballs and animal hair are a regular part of my reality.

Most of the art work in my house is self-made...that's about as cultured as we get.

I am simple, but very real.

Grocery shopping and dinner at my in-laws is sometimes as exciting as it gets around here.

So, what does all that mean? What is something that can summarize all of that? A Girl in the Real World.

No comments:

Post a Comment