Image Map

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

If they all jumped off a bridge...

Tons and tons of blogs have been picking up this 30 day blogging challenge. There are simple themes for each day for the next 30 days and you blog about that theme every day. Easy, right? But I am terrible at these blog every day for 30 day things. lol. So, I'm going to try it out. But I'm not looking at it as a challenge...more like an idea generator.

On to Day One....an updated picture and 15 facts about me.

Here I am in all my no make-uped, air dried hair glory.1. I was in girl scouts for many, many years. That's a lot of sold girl scout cookies, people!

2. I've never been out of the country...across the border to Mexico doesn't really count (back then you didn't even need a passport...or ID..now that I think about it).

3. I have terrible stage fright.

4. I played soccer and softball, I wasn't very good at either of them. I've never been that competitive so I didn't have a lot of drive.

5. I was in choir for several years. I liked to sing but never excelled at it..please see #3.

6. I have only lived in one town my entire life (so far).

7. I'm a little claustrophobic. I freaked out in a full elevator once (ok, maybe twice). And then this other time my sister and husband had my legs pinned under the bed covers...I wigged out then too. And, because I'm so short, if I'm in a large crowd I sort of start hyperventilating because I can't see anything but other people. Ok, maybe it's more than a little.

8. I have a sister, a half brother, a step brother, and a step sister.

9. I've only been sick from drinking once..I'm looking at you Mike G.

10. The only thing keeping me from being a TOTAL shopaholic is our itty-bitty closet.

11. My favorite classes in high school were Art, Photo Journalism, and Creative Writing.

12. I flunked Algebra I. I had to take summer school.

13. First date with Jeremy...Men In Black in the theatre. I paid for the tickets.

14. When I lived at home, I kicked a hole in the wall in my bedroom. My friend Desarae taped a piece of envelope over it. My Mom didn't find out until I moved out when we re-painted the room for my sister to move in there.

15. I want to write romance novels.


1 comment:

  1. #7 I'm claustrophobic too! Once I was stuck in an elevator for half an hour with 5 other people at work- it was awful and I wouldn't get back in for like 6 months! I'm also a shorty so I get the big crowds thing- once I even had a harness on a ride at Kings Island make me panic because it came so far over my face that I couldn't see from side to side- I begged to get off before it started and the ride guy ignored me! It was terrible. Welcome to the challenge!

    ReplyDelete