I found this cute questionnaire over at A Blonde Bride (go read her blog, she's funny..you'll like her). She is very newly married...by months. Were as I have been married for years and years. But we still FEEL like newlyweds. So I asked Jeremy to answer these questions to see how well he's been paying attention over the last ten years:
1. She's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Jeremy:You mean like none of my shows are on, can't find nothing to watch? HGTV
Me: I think what he means is..there are shows that I watch. Biggest Loser, America's Next Top Model, Destination Truth. But, if none of those shows are on then the default is usually HGTV.
2. You're out to eat, what kind of dressing does she get on her salad?
Jeremy:Either light Ranch or light Italian
Me: That's if I eat a salad at all.
3. What's one food she doesn't like?
4. You go out to eat and have a drink, what does she order?
Jeremy: Margarita on the rocks with a salt rim.
Me: Yes, please.
5. What shirt size does she wear?
Me: He's good. I didn't think he would know this one.
6. What shoe size does she wear?
Jeremy: 7 1/2
Me: Ok, not THAT good. lol. I'm in a 6 1/2.
7.What's her favorite type of sandwich?
Jeremy: Chick-fil-a original chicken sandwich
Me: Clever man. I automatically thought of something you made at home and I don't really eat sandwiches at home so I didn't think he would have an answer.
8. What would she eat everyday if she could?
Jeremy: Chocolate Ice Cream
Me: If it's Ben & Jerry's it would be even better.
9. What is her favorite cereal?
Jeremy: Doesn't really eat it, but when she does usually fruity or cocoa pebbles
Me: I do love me some fruity pebbles. But he's right, I don't eat a lot of cereal.
10. What would she never wear?
Jeremy: A thong bikini, I think?
Me: LOL. If I had the body for one I might....ok, probably not.
11. What is her favorite sports team?
Jeremy: The Dallas Cowboys, my fault, I know.
Me: If I had to pick a favorite team..it would be the Cowboys. I have a pink jersey!
12.What is something she does that you wish she wouldn't do?
Me: I'm a woman! I can't help it.
13. What is her heritage?
Me: German-Texan..and dang proud of it.
14. You bake her a cake, what kind of cake?
Me: MMmmm..chocolate cake.
15. Did she play sports in high school?
Me: But in junior high I did..soccer and softball
16. What could she spend hours doing?
Jeremy: Sitting in front of the computer, or reading
Me: Wow..that sort of sounds bad, huh? I do spend a lot of time staring into this box.
17. What is the unique talent that she has?
Jeremy: Beating me at everything
Me: I laughed out loud when I read this. It IS a unique talent, because I don't MEAN to do it. It just happens.
18. What is her type of coffee?
Jeremy: The kind I brew her in the morning, but she likes Starbucks too
Me: He makes the coffee every morning, I don't even have to worry about it. That's love right there.
19. What does she like to read?
Jeremy: Romance novels. Lots and lots of romance novels
Me: It's all I read. I LOVE them. What can I say..I'm a die hard romantic.
20. What is her favorite perfume?
Me: Close..it's called Pink Sugar. And I think it's his favorite too ; )