Image Map

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

To a hammer, everything looks like a nail

I am a fixer. I am fully aware that I am a fixer to the point of being blunt and sticking my foot in my mouth. I'm also aware that I cannot fix everything...even though I wish I could.

I also consider myself to be extremely empathetic. To the point of making my heart hurt and feeling slightly depressed. I'm aware that no matter how much I think I might understand what someone is feeling, sometimes there is no possible way for me to fully comprehend.

And sometimes my mind will start to wonder about this big world we live in and all the bad things that happen..and all the sad people in it..and all the innocence that is lost..and all the negativity that could be avoided.

Sometimes its like I'm being crushed by it all. Because I can feel it...but I know that I cannot fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment