Image Map

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's Official

When someone hollars at you from out of their car window to tell you that they like your purse...you are offically a fashionista.

I have never considered myself very 'fashion forward'. But lately, I guess I've been doing pretty good with keeping up with the trends.

I bought this slouchy hobo bag at Target a few months ago and I can't tell you how many compliments I have gotten about it. People at work, a girl at the local burger joint. But, I knew I had hit fashionista status when I was walking home from work and a random stranger yelled out of their car window as they paused at the stop sign that they loved my purse.

Maybe I should start telling people that it's designer..and no longer available for purchase?








1 comment:

  1. I looove your bag and taste too!
    And you have a blog award waiting for you at my blog :)
    Ria
    serious-shiny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete