Image Map

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Happy Couple

What are your middle names?
Mine is Anne, Jeremy's is Allan. Yeah, we have the SAME intials.

How long have you been together?
We have been together, as in a couple, for 11 1/2 years. This April we will have been married for 9 years.

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
We knew of each other for about two years before we dated.

Who asked whom out?
HHhmm, well, I told him that we should go out sometime. It wasn't exactly a date set in stone, but there it is.

How old are each of you?
I'm 28 and he is 30.

Whose siblings do you see the most?
Probably his, but only because we go to his parents house every other weekend. We see my sister on a pretty regular basis too, just not THAT regular.

Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
Money is probably the thing that causes us the most stress. Or bills, more specifically, and paying those bills, and which bills to pay when.

Did you go to the same school?
Yes, we went to the same school from junior high into high school. And we both 'did time' at the local college, but neither one of us graduated from there.

Are you from the same home town?
No. I was born here. Jeremy was born in Fort Worth. He is the only member of his family that was actually born in Texas..lucky him.

Who is smarter?
Are we talking book smarts? Definetely Jeremy. He is very smart. According to him, I'm to just sit beside him and look pretty..so I do. lol.

Who is the most sensitive?
I don't know. We both can be sensitive depending on the topic. But neither one of us is overly sensitive about anything.

Where do you eat out most as a couple?
It's usually fast food. I love Sonic fries, so we usually go there.

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Florida..it's a long ass drive.

Who has the craziest exes?
Ha ha..um...neither. I know, that's such a disappointing answer. But really, by the time we were an item we weren't dealing with our exes anymore. There was no ex drama.

Who has the worst temper?
Probably me. I can get pretty worked up.

Who does the cooking?
Mostly Jeremy, but I do some as well. At least I can say I cook more now than when we first moved in together.

Who is the neat-freak?
He is. If things get left out for too long it really frustrates him. I'm a bit of a pack rat.

Who is more stubborn?
I can be very, very stubborn.

Who hogs the bed?
Neither, we share the bed ok. Now the sheets are a different story.

Who wakes up earlier?
Oh, Jeremy. He is up at 5:30 every morning. I love to sleep!

Where was your first date?
Men In Black at the Southwest 7 Theatre

Who is more jealous?
We aren't the jealous type.

How long did it take to get serious?
Well, we started dating in August and were engaged by Thanksgiving. So, not long.

Who eats more?
Jeremy. But he's a dude, he's allowed.

Who does the laundry?
Mostly Jeremy. I might do a load or two sometimes.

Who's better with the computer?
When it comes to keeping the computer running smoothly, Jeremy is much better. I don't know anything about spybots and spyware..or whatever. Just fix it! But, I think I do better when it comes to blogs, and social sites, and uploading pictures.

Who drives when you are together?
Jeremy.

No comments:

Post a Comment