Image Map

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Oh, now I understand


“Quirky is sexy, like scars or chipped teeth. I also like tattoos - they're rebellious.” ~ Jennifer Aniston

I know I already posted this picture but I just noticed something. The Pioneer Woman talks a lot about her husbands forearms and how much she loves them. I know my husbands forearms are not nearly as muscular..he's not out wrestling cows every day. But he does play guitar which lends a toned quality to his forearms.

As I scanned my folders of pictures his forearm in the picture above happened to catch my eye. Yummy! I can certainly see what PW is talking about. So, off I went to see if I had any OTHER pictures of my husbands forearms that I wasn't aware of. And, wouldn't you know it..I found another one. And looky there..he's playing the guitar.

1 comment:

  1. oh man! i thought i was the only one with a thing for forearms....watching my man friend hand whip cream cheese? made for awesome forearm viewing :)

    ReplyDelete