Image Map

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Podcasts



Back at the beginning of September, I had a full week off of work. There was no vacation planned, no big trips. Jeremy didn't even have the time off with me. It was just me..sleeping in and doing whatever I wanted at home.

I happened to find my way to the A Dram of Outlander podcast. And I've been listening ever since.

Podcasts are a new thing for me. Sure, I've heard other people talk about podcasts but I never really looked into listening to anything until recently. It seems so old fashioned. Like back in the day when everyone in the family would gather around their one huge radio and listen to their nightly stories.


I've caught the podcast fever after listening to A Dram of Outlander. I've also started listening to a folklore podcast, which has been very interesting. It's been a great distraction, especially while I'm working. Makes the day go by so fast. And, unlike audiobooks, many podcasts are free. So, I'm on the hunt for new and updated podcasts.

Do you have a favorite podcast you enjoy listening to?

No comments:

Post a Comment