Image Map

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

"I love your top"




I can't even tell you how many compliments I received on my new Skies are Blue top from my Stitch Fix box. And the majority of them were from people who do not read this blog and had no idea what Stitch Fix was. I educated them all, of course. My friend Rhonda, who does read this blog (Hi Rhonda) told me that the pictures of this top don't do it justice. A woman standing behind me in line at the cable office asked me if the 'cold shoulder' style was comfortable because she was seeing a lot of it in her Neiman Marcus advertisements. Something about this top really makes people stop and take notice.

I'm really glad I decided to keep it. It isn't anything I would have picked out myself while shopping, so I'm glad my stylist sent it to me.

Don't forget to use my referral link if you think you want to try Stitch Fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment