Image Map

Friday, October 3, 2014

C is for....Coffee (duh)


3. One Thing You Can't Live Without 

This one was a no-brainer (thank God the prompt fell on the letter C). Coffee is my go-go juice (Honey Boo Boo has her Mountain Dew and Red Bull...and I have coffee).

When we were in Hawaii for our ten year anniversary we had breakfast, every single morning, at the best little café. They served free refills of their local coffee and it was just so, so good. There are times when we really start missing our little Hawaiian café but lucky for us, we can order their coffee grounds (and so can you!) It's not quite the same as being there, but it works in a pinch.


I can still remember the Great Coffee Pot Disaster of 2007.  Those were dark and weary times. And for Valentine's day this year Jeremy bought me a Keurig machine...because he knows the way to my heart is via my coffee IV.







Helene in Between Blogtober

No comments:

Post a Comment