Image Map

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Man Cave Makeover: Results


So, way back in March of last year, Jeremy started the remodel of the office/man cave. It was technically suppose to be a face lift, new paint..new trim. In and out. Wham and bam. But that isn't exactly how it turned out.

Which is ok. In the end, everything that was done really NEEDED to be done so we did it.

Take a look here at how it all started - Man Cave Demo

After doing my 2013 wrap up post, I realized that I never came back to the Man Cave once we finished. Jeremy did his thing and then I worked my magic. And I have to say, I'm still pretty impressed with the end results.







As you can see from some of the pictures we have moved some art work around. And we are STILL moving art work around and adding new stuff. For Christmas, Jeremy got a sign that says MAN CAVE and it lights up (super manly). We put it above the desk. Hopefully we will be getting carpet in all the bedrooms soon, so the flower rug will disappear. But it'll do for now.

Jeremy seems to really enjoy his new space. I know I love looking at it a whole lot more than before when there was lime green on the walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment