Image Map

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Owls and Hearts


A few weeks ago I got an email from eShakti.com (go ahead and run over there to check it out...it's ok....I'll wait..........Pretty neat, huh?) asking if I'd like to review one of their products for a review on this here blog. So I did what you hopefully just did and went over there to take a look.

I decided on the Owl Love cotton knit dress. It has owls. It has hearts. What's not to love?! The cool thing about eShakti.com is that you can order 'off the rack' or you can provide your measurements for a more custom fit. I put it in all my measurements (which you only have to do once) and ordered.

In no time at all, my dress had been delivered. The shipping time is ridiculously fast.


Since it comes in a very flat package to ship, it does come just a tad wrinkled. You can bring out the iron..but if you are me (who does NOT iron) you just hang it up and let it breath for a few days.



I am super impressed with the dress. The fit still isn't JUST right but I could blame that on my self-measuring. eShakti.com does suggest having someone else help with the measurements. But it's still pretty dang close. On this dress there is a hidden side zipper and pockets. And I just love that the normal 'size' tag at the neck reads 'custom'. I received a lot of compliments on the dress at work today.

Over all, I am very pleased with my dress and the customer service from eShatki.com. They were great to work with and I hope to purchase other pieces from them in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment