1. Yoga is hard. And very relaxing at the same time. How is that possible?
2. It's pathetic when the idea of only reaching 89 sounds like heaven. Summer can hit the freakin' road. Worst summer ever.
3. My new flat iron isn't working right. I turn it on..and 30 seconds later it turns itself off. I turn it on again..same thing. I have to push the on button three or four times before it actually stays on and heats up. I wanted a flat iron with automatic turn off, but this was not what I had in mind.
4. I'm in love with our new bedding set. It's soft...and light...and I adore it.
5. I'm working on relaxing (see #1). With all the issues Lola has had this summer with her allergies, I allowed myself to get wrapped up in her and how she is feeling and what she is doing...and why is she scratching..and is her belly red...and why is she tilting her head like that!!!!!!!! I've been working on focusing less on Lola. She is fine. And when she isn't she will let us know...I won't have to guess. When she starts scratching too much or shaking her head..to the point of distracting me...I remove myself from the room. I know this probably seems stupid to a lot of you. She is JUST a dog, right? Yes, you are right. So I have to teach myself to not stress out.
6. I have Ben & Jerry's ice cream for dessert tonight. OOOhhhh...someone is misbehaving.
7. My reading has been a little lack-luster lately. Other than Pamela Clare's books, I've been slightly disappointed in the books I've been picking up lately. Do you have good romance novel suggestions for me?