Image Map

Friday, August 10, 2012

Fill in the Blank - Birthday Edition


1. The age I will be on my upcoming birthday is  32  .

2. The best birthday present ever would be a full weekend at some swanky spa with my girls  .

3. My favorite birthday to date was   my 30th.


4. Birthdays make me feel excited and sad. I always get excited about my birthday, but the older you get the less of a big deal they are so soon it will just be another day. Which makes me sad. That and I'm starting to feel {and look} my age, which also makes me sad.
5. The worst birthday I ever had was my 21st? And only because it was SO anti-climatic. Everyone builds it up to be this big thing, and it was just another birthday.

6. When I was born   it was a Tuesday and Olivia Newton-Johns 'Magic' was the number one song.

7. So far my favorite age has been   30. The first year of my 30's was really great.



No comments:

Post a Comment