Image Map

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Green Sauce Chicken

Are you ready for your mind to be blown?

I'm about to share with you the easiest, most tastiest dinner ever.

I shouldn't. I should keep it secret and make it for guests and then pretend like I had to slave away in the kitchen all night to make it.

But, I am a giver. Lucky you.

So, first things first. Preheat the oven to 400.

Spray down a baking dish with non-stick spray, trim up some chicken breast and season it to taste. This meal has a Tex-Mex vibe, so I seasoned accordingly with garlic powder, adobo powder, cilantro, salt and pepper.


Put the chicken in the oven {once you put it in the baking dish....ah duh} and let it bake for about 17 minutes. Make yourself a margarita while you wait.


Once the chicken has been baking for about 17 minutes take it out of the oven and pour on some HEB That Green Sauce and sprinkle with shredded cheese. I don't know what it is about this sauce but the warning on the back about being addictive is NO lie.




Pop the baking dish back in the oven for about five more minutes. Just long enough for the cheese to melt and the sauce to get a little bubbly. And then dinner is served. I like to serve it up with some pico, salad, and seasoned corn.


There you have it! So super duper easy!

You're welcome.

I take gifts in the form of chocolate, flowers, or spa gift cards.



No comments:

Post a Comment