Image Map

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome to 2012!!



*deep breath in, deep breath out*

2011 is now officially over. Time to take all the crazy, stressful, depressing things that have happened over the last 12 months and put them behind you. The page has been turned, it's a brand new day..a brand new year. Time to start fresh. So, I am sending you my love. That's right....straight from my heart to yours. I want to start this year off with LOVE.

This year I hope you laugh until you are breathless. I hope you have time to gaze at the stars. I hope you spend a wonderful afternoon on a quilt in a park on a perfectly sunny day. I hope you get your toes in the sand. This year I hope that you can sleep that perfect sleep that comes with being utterly content. I hope you give and get a gazillion and one bear hugs. I hope you enjoy puppy kisses and kitten purrs. I hope you smile at strangers, and I hope they smile back. This year I hope you travel every where you are meant to travel. I hope you make memories that will last. I hope you don't have to go to the doctor, not once. I hope you get to enjoy a child's spectacular imagination. I hope you read every book and see every movie that is on your list, and a few that aren't on your list. I hope you get to see family and enjoy your friends. I hope you get to buy a cute pair of shoes...or two..or three. I hope you are able to shrug off the bad. I hope your dream job lands in your lap. This year I hope that the money you need finds its way into your wallet.

I hope you smile.

I hope you have so many blessings that its impossible to count them all.


1 comment:

  1. I hope you laugh until you are breathless.

    that resonated with me.
    I dont really do goals/resolutions---but I would do that one :)

    ReplyDelete