I was reading over the post I did last Jan. 1. I listed 13 goals for 2011. I was surprised by how many of those goals I actually reached in the last year...I'm not very good with my follow through.
1. A new dishwasher - DONE and I am in love with it. Seriously..I do the dishes nearly every day when I get off work. A clean sink makes me happy.
2. A new stove - DONE. It's shiny. All four burners work. It tells me when my oven is heated...and when the timer is done..and when the surface is still hot.
3. A Costume Birthday Party - I surprised my sister by driving to Dallas to attend her (and my cousin's) costumed birthday party. My friend and I were Daphne and Velma.
4. A kick ass concert - Originally we had plans to go see Linkin Park but their concert was rescheduled...and we weren't able to make it. Instead we saw Trivium, Megadeath, Godsmack, Black Label Society and Judas Priest.
5. A girl's weekend with the crazy ladies of my family -
6. Warrior Dash - This one I didn't do. So lame.
7. A trip with my sister - this trip also didn't happen. But we have big plans to do some traveling together this year.
8. Getting my toes in the sand - We were able to spend some time in Galveston where I listened to the waves, had a fruity drink, chased the seagulls and got my feet in the sand.
9. Cultivating my talent - I didn't do this one either.
10. Get a laptop - Done. I love my laptop.
11. Visit Lost Maples - another trip that wasn't to be. Maybe this year.
12. Go to the Texas Ren Fest -