Image Map

Thursday, October 6, 2011

She's in one of her "moods"


Today was not a good day. I'm blaming PMS {because I'm a girl and I'm allowed to}. Everything was annoying me. Every.Thing. So I decided to leave work a little early before I cut ..er, I mean, upset someone. On days like these it's best that I not be around other people. I might have hermit like tendencies when I'm feeling extra crabby. {Thank you! I'll be here all night}

Once I was home I felt a little better. Until I took some chicken out of the freezer for dinner. I grabbed the new unopened back of chicken and used my handy-dandy kitchen scissors to cut off the perforated hem. I can never actually use the perforated hem because there isn't enough plastic to give me the leverage I need to tear it open..so I use scissors.

I was pleasantly surprised to see the pieces were a good size. The store brand we usually get had been skimping with little people size pieces that they were obviously including in the 9 piece count. But not today, not in this bag. I took out two good size chicken breasts and was closing up the bag when I noticed that there were only four more breasts in the bag.

Four in the bag + two in the sink = not nine pieces.

Oh, NU-uh! They were NOT about to jip me of three chicken breasts. Not on PMS Thursday. I was going to do something about it! So, I took to my laptop and wrote a letter. That's right...I wrote a letter about my three missing chicken pieces. What? I was mad!

When Jeremy got home we took the dogs for a quick walk and I was telling him about the missing chicken and my letter. And that's when he informs me that he had, in fact, already opened that bag of chicken.

So, it wasn't a brand new bag?

No.

Well, considering how pissed off I've been feeling all day it probably was the most harmless avenue to vent my frustrations. And who knows, maybe I'll get a coupon out of it.


    Signed, the crazy PMS'ing hermit lady that writes ranty emails to large corporations for no reason,



No comments:

Post a Comment