Image Map

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Christmas Wish List

It's that time of year. Time to start thinking about Christmas and what I might want Santa to bring for me. Actually, I've had Christmas on the brain since August..which is my way. My closet is currently stuffed with presents and boxes just waiting for me to put them together with pretty paper and stick under a pretty tree. But, I haven't given a lot of thought about what I want for Christmas...until now.

I might have to add on to this list..but for now this is my Christmas wish list:

1. Hamilton Beach Ensemble Automatic Drip Coffeemaker

2. Kodak EasyShare 14MP Digital Camera

3. iPhone 4S for Sprint {I know this is a long shot..understandably..but it is still a want}

4. My iPod to get fixed.

5. Hooded Zebra Robe (L)

6. All*You magazine subscription

7. InStyle magazine subscription




1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait for Christmas!!! :) I love seeing a post about Christmas versus all the Halloween stuff.

    ReplyDelete