Image Map

Friday, September 9, 2011

TGIF

Play Along HERE!
1. Somewhere someone is falling in love..again.
 
2.  My imagination   is/are my muse.

3. It would suck if   coffee was no more because,  I would go to jail for killing someone..or maybe several someones.

4.   Jose Cuervo Margarita Mix is/are my favorite thing about today.

5. Life is kind of like writing a novel. You kind of know where you are going...but maybe not always how you are going to get there. And you might start building a friendship thinking its GREAT just to find out later in the story that it isn't going to work at all. Or you are trucking right a long, chapter after chapter and WHAM! A plot twist smacks you in the face.

6. If I could have anything I wanted I would want  a baby.

7. A funny thing happened the other day...   uh...um...Jeremy forgot to set the alarm and we work up when we should have been walking out the door and we ran around like crazy people trying to get ready in a hurry? Ok, I'm all out of funny!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment