Image Map

Friday, September 23, 2011

It's FRIDAY!


1. The best thing I did all week was annoy my boss to frustration. That's always a good day.
2.  The fact that I don't have to work tomorrow and can sleep in makes me super happy.
3. Pets are   a big part of my family. I could not imagine life without them.
4. My husband {natch}  is the best thing about my life.
5. With the cooler weather I am looking forward to  Jeremy's chili, hot chocolate, pumpkin spice anything, cinnamon brooms, mums.

6. Something that's on my "wish list" right now is   a new pair of trouser pants. I really love the pair I have now but they are a size too big.
7. This weekend I am going to   sleep in...did I mention that already? I've missed my Saturday mornings. Going out to my in-laws for dinner and to see my monkies.



1 comment: