1. Y'all..it is really hard to get back into the swing of things after a week vacation. Work is super boring, I am super tired, the gym is super gym-ee. UGH! Just one rough week and I am working for the weekend!!
2. I went to see a new hair stylist today. That's always a little nerve-racking. You just never know if you are going to..get along. I know that sounds strange..maybe. But I feel that its important to have some chemistry with your hair person. You should be comfortable enough to tell them exactly what you want and if they aren't giving it to you. The appointment went very well. I'm looking forward to seeing her again.
This is another reason to have a good relationship with your hair person. Good bangs take some finesse and quite a bit of up-keep. You don't want to be in a place of needing a bang trim and not being able to get into to see your normal hair person. Going to a walk in place is NOT an option for good bang maintenance. Trust me.
4. I've been obsessively checking the Fedex tracker to watch my weekend purchases. I want them to be here RIGHT NOW!
5. We've been going to the gym for two months now. The scale hasn't budged and my measurements have also not changed by much. But..I can still see and feel the difference. I have muscles! Just goes to show you that you can't always measure your success by the numbers.
6. I have to come to terms with the fact that not everyone is going to like me. Sometimes..I get lonely. My girlfriends live out of town. So, every now and again, I try to stick my toe in the water and make some new friends..or get to know someone better..and it doesn't always work out. Or it just never really goes further than a casual acquaintance.
7. Movies are on the agenda this weekend. Harry Potter? Or Conan the Barbarian? Shirtless Muscle Man might bet out Wizard Boy.