Image Map

Friday, July 29, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


Play Along!

1. My favorite color is...I think my answer to this question probably changes every time it's asked. I find myself drawn to purple.

2. My travel destination of choice is...the mountains. I know my mind wants to go automatically to a beach..and the beach is nice..but I've decided that its not my ideal vacation. I was to be some place cool, and green, and peaceful..with the wind singing through the trees and breathtaking sunsets over the snow capped mountaintops.

3. My favorite food is...chocolate. I love dark chocolate with sea salt, chocolate covered fruit, chocolate cupcakes, chocolate ice cream, brownies...

4. My happy place is...in my husbands arms. All I need is a hug and everything seems to right itself.

5. My favorite saying is...'If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it'. I don't go around spouting this all the time..but I do love the saying.

6. My dirty little secret is...I really don't know what I'm doing. SSShhhh...don't tell anyone.

7. Something friends might say about me is that I...really do know what I'm doing. HA...I have them all fooled.

No comments:

Post a Comment