Image Map

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Mystery Solved

There has been some disagreement about how tall I am. I've been groovin' on through life thinking I was 5'2". But one day, while visiting with my Grandma, somehow height came up and she insisted that I could NOT be 5'2". Maybe more like 5'4".

5'2"?
5'4"?

I didn't know anymore! And two inches wouldn't be a big deal..I mean, who CARES, right? But when you are trying to lose weight...height is an important factor in where your healthy weight range is set. So today while I was at the doctor, she measured me. I stood up against the wall and she used their handy-dandy measuring tool to solve the mystery.

I am officially, per the doctor, 5'2".

Do y'all know what that means? It means I have another 17 lbs to lose before I reach even the HIGHEST weight of my healthy weight range.

Great.


2 comments:

  1. You're too funny! The *only* reason I know how tall I am is because we used to get bored at work and one day we measured how tall we are/were. I wish you luck with your goal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww. try not to stress about the number. how you look and feel is wayyy more important than an unrealistic number assigned by a doctor.
    andddd you look great!

    ReplyDelete