Image Map

Friday, April 29, 2011

TGIF! And I didn't kill anyone...Yay!



Play Along!

1. I am looking forward to...sleeping in tomorrow. I iz tired.

2. Something kind of embarrassing that I still love anyway is...romance novels. When other people start talking about the books they have read lately, they aren't usually talking about romance novels. That is ALL I read so I sometimes want to join in..but then don't because....well, because I'm reading romance novels.

3. My favorite car is...I haven't bought a car, new or otherwise, since 1998 (Yes, we did purchase a car in 2004..but it was all Jeremy's decision). I have no idea what my favorite might be.

4. If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be...mild spring. I'm talking high 70's, low 80's with just enough of a breeze to keep you from sweating.

5. My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is...spew all my frustration to my husband. He might not always understand what I'm talking about (work related stuff) but he is a very good listener..especially if he knows I'm upset.

6. This weekend...couldn't get here fast enough. There will be sleeping and shopping and margaritas and sleeping and brisket and German sausage and sleeping and yogurt.

7. If I were a color, I'd be..green..because,...I also took a few quick online tests to see what my color might be. All said green. This sums it up nicely without being too wordy, 'You're very driven, competitive, and even a bit jealous.
However, you seek out balance in your life - and you usually achieve it!'



No comments:

Post a Comment