1. Something that makes me a great friend is...this is such a loaded question to ask me today..honestly this is very, very difficult for me to answer. Considering how hard it is for me to make good, solid friendships..I'm not sure I AM a great friend (Jeremy is going to be very displeased to read that..he hates it when I talk bad about myself). I can say that I am very loyal. I am willing to go to war for my friends. I'm drama-free and simple...give me a cup of coffee and a patio chair and that's my idea of a good time. I will keep your secrets.
2. I am a sexy bitch...lol. I'm a little bit of a know-it-all, a dabbler, a booty shaker. I am that person that laughs and talks a little too loud, a fashionista, a recovering 'fat girl'. I am a wall flower.
3. I am not very good at making conversation with strangers, the quick-witted one. I am not a drama queen, or the typical Leo at all. I am not a fan of American Idol, or Dancing with the Stars, or So You Think You Can Dance...or really any of those types of reality shows.
4. If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be opinionated, silly, insecure.
5. Something I'm really cheap about is hhmmmm, I can't think of anything that I am extremely cheap about. I'm fairly frugal anyways..with just about everything..and I do LOVE a great deal/coupon/sale.
6. Something I'm willing to splurge on is spa treatments. I don't do it very often, but I do love a good spa treatment. I won't say how much I spent on my spa treatments in Hawaii last year, but it was so very heavenly that it was money well spent, in my opinion.
7. I would trade all the shoes in my closet for my friends to live within 30 minutes of me in a heartbeat.