Image Map

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Link up to WILW over at Jamie's blog.

1. Romance novels. My love of romance novels is no secret. Since I'm patiently waiting for the next J.R. Ward book to come out and Tara Janzen just finished up her Crazy/Loose series..I'm a little at a loss at what to read right now. I know there has to be some great books out there I haven't read, the problem with romance novels is that there are PLENTY of bad ones out there too. Any suggestions, y'all?

2. This here fan-dangled laptop. This is the first laptop we have ever owned and so far I am in LOVE with it. It's already helped with my writers block. I don't really know where the whole 'book writing' thing is going to go, if anywhere, but it's nice to have the urge to get a scene out of my head and into a word document. It's been a while.

3. Vacation time. By the end of every year my paid time off is all but non-existent (not that there is ever any vacation time available to take from Thanksgiving to Christmas anyways). So at the start of a new year its nice to have all my paid time off back to squander as I see fit. Next mini-vacation? This weekend! We're headed to Austin for four days to visit friends and family. There will be music, there will be sunshine, there will be doggy cuddling, there will be shopping, and there will be entertainment provided by two very adorable little boys.



1 comment: